Total Pageviews

Monday 27 June 2011

Phlash! - Get A Life (Frantic Theme)



After a very funky couple of weeks on the blog. I have decided to toughen up this week and dedicate this week to The Glasshouse in Leeds. In particular the Hard House room.

I moved back down South about 7 years ago. The week I moved The Glasshouse closed down its Hard House room. For me not having a hard room is wrong. but heyho times do change.

Anyway the above video is one of my favourite Hard House tunes ever, and my favourite tune from The Glasshouse. I remember the day I found out what this was called. I was phoning up fellow Glasshousers and playing it down the phone.

I still think it sounds fresh today. It also has one of the greatest piano riffs ever.

Throughout this week I will be posting more videos and rare sets from the club.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment