Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 June 2011

[1991] Frankie Knuckles - The Whistle Song (EK 12" Mix)



Its the second day on the US House week on the blog. I've decided to change it to New York House week. As I have realised that everything I am posting is New York connected.

Later in the year I will be looking at House / Techno from other parts of the USA.

Anyway. Here is the YOUTUBE video for Frankie Knuckles - The Whistle Song. This is one of my all time favourite records ever. Of any genre. Its the perfect way to start Frankie Knuckles day here.

The first time I heard this was in the upstairs room at Rage @ Heaven. It was possible the first time I ever went to Rage. At the time the downstairs main room was all about House and Techno. Within a few years it was all about Jungle and Drum and Base. Shame.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment