Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 June 2011

Live @ Glasshouse 2000.

And here we have another mix from the Hard House room at the Glasshouse.

I always remember my first time at the club.  When it was at Lens / Digbys it was really difficult to get into.  You would routinely see people being turned away or being made to do something silly for Katherine to let you.  A friend of mine had to sing the 'Im a teapot' song.

For my first visit I pretended that I had come up especially from London to visit the club, and was missing a night at Trade in doing so.  It got me in.

Anyway more Glasshouse memories tomorrow.

Enjoy the mix.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s41edudxwbinm32

1 comment:

  1. we got a free Cd out side Eden in Ibiza in 2006 - Called Glasshouse it is hard funky house mixed by Daley Padley. Do you want a copy?
    email 88to98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete