Total Pageviews

Monday 1 November 2010

Where are they now?

Where are they now?  What ever happened to our favourite DJs?  The following is an initial list of the DJs that I loved in the 90s.  I will do my best to track the down and ask them those nosey (trainspotting) questions I always wanted answered.

Blu Peter, Mrs Wood, Fabio Paras, Jon of Pleased Wimmin, Rad Rice, Malcolm Duffy, EJ Boubell, Brandon Block, Alex P, Nicky Holloway, Lisa Loud, Colin Favor and Trannies With Attitude (TWA).

This is not a comprehensive list by all means.  Please email (email address at top of page) me your thoughts and suggestions on 'missing' DJs and what questions you would like answered.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rob

    Great idea - will we be able to download tracks on here?

    Would be great to relive the 'good old days', when tunes were choons, we all had subscriptions to mixmag, played each other our white labels and adorned our bedroom walls with flyers from across the country!

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Graham

    Thanks for comment. Oh those were the good old days. Clubbings not been the same since.

    I will soon be putting links up for mixes to download.

    I will put some special links up just for you soon.

    take care

    XR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered this site - I must say its brilliant. Having spent genuinely the best years of my life in places like Trade in the mid 90's this blogs bang on.
    Having just been out again a few days ago to Wiggle I'm now planning another one literally asap. In the mean time I'll be reading this :]

    ReplyDelete