Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Steve Thomas Classic Hard House Mix.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzmmmzjndur


Here's a mix from one of my favourite DJs.  Steve Thomas has been resident at Trade, DTPM, Sundissential and Superfish.  He was renowned for his groovy take on hard house in the 90s.  Nowadays he tends to play a more progressive / deep house sound.


His first mix that he did for Trade is one of my favourite mixes ever.  He was also one of the earliest supporters of The Sharp Boys.


He has recorded under a number of different aliases.  I will post a more full biography soon.


Watch out for further Steve Thomas links in the future.


Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. :-)Well done on the blog - I've sent it to a few people so hopefully they'll have a look - keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John. Much appreciated. Im doing this blog as a bit of fun. Its something completely different from my stressful day job.

    I am surprised how popular this blog is becoming. Thanks to everyone supporting it.

    Watch out for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set from Steve on the night. He never fails to deliver.

    ReplyDelete