Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 November 2010

NUSH u girls


Sorry for the delay in putting any posts up since Sunday. Its been a very hectic week at work. I was going to do some posts last night but went to watch the new Harry Potter instead, which by the way is amazing - very dark and brooding.

Anyway I'm being a bit lazy tonight and posting a Youtube link. This link is a bit special today.

Its for a good friend of mine Shirley. Without going into too much detail and putting her private life on the net. She is having a very difficult time at the moment. I'm putting this link on the blog for her because I'm hoping this will put smile on her face. This is one of her favourite dance tunes. I have many happy memories of Shirley dancing round Leeds to this one.

Take care Shirley. Think of the happier time s ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment