Total Pageviews

Friday 12 November 2010

Sara Parker - my love is deep - 1995

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opdHKc3piE8
This was the first Sharp Boys remix I ever heard.  I heard it in a tiny underground gay cafe in Brighton.  The guy serving us was playing this on one of his own mix tapes.  I immediately loved this song (and the mix tape).  It hit the spot with me.  Tough beats but with good vocals.  A match made in heaven.  

As a side story.  My partner and I employed the guy serving us to DJ at our one and only attempt at promoting a club night.  But that's a night i would rather forget about.  Long sad story which ended in tears all round.

Anyway.  Hope you enjoy the link.  I am thinking of having a whole week dedicated to The Sharp Boys.  So watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment