Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 October 2011

Tribute to Alfredo part 1.

Well its closing party week in Ibiza.  I so wish I was there.  Heres a fab mix I found whilst searching for Balearic goodies.

Its part 1 of a series of tributes to Alfredo done by Nathan.  Who I think is a London based dj?  he's done a whole series of these alfredo tributes.  I hope to post more links in future weeks as they really are very good.

Im not going to post the track listing as this is the type of mix that each record choice is a real surprise.

I suggest that you also follow the link to the blog which originally posted the mix.  Its a cool blog which has loads of mixes ranging from old school, indie to rave.  there are some real gems on there.  the people behind this site also put on some really cool old school nights in and around Brighton.  keep your eyes peeled.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ckwmphy3j17v8bc

http://www.theacidhouse.com/

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Robert. Give me a shout if you want links to any of the other 6. Glad you like. Enjoy the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nathan. The mixes are really good. The perfect soundtrack to whats been a fantastic day on Brighton beach.

    ReplyDelete