Total Pageviews

Monday 10 January 2011

Top 90s DJ.

Ive added a simple poll on the blog.  Please click on your favourite DJ on the list.  
Please note that this poll features DJs who meant a lot to me in the 90s.  They may not be the coolest names (in some peoples opinions).   But a good night out is a good night out.  I love listening to Russian ambient spoon music as well as the next person.  But Its not going to get me up on the dancefloor!


If your favourite DJ is not on the list I apologise but once the first vote has happened you cannot edit the poll.   I will be doing various polls in the future so fingers crossed they will have something for you.

5 comments:

  1. Good choice. His nights at The Milk Bar were legendary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps just found out you cannot edit the poll once the first vote has happened.

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurent Garnier for me. I remember he did an after party gig at that little club/bar under the arches after a massive gig at that place on West Street. He was fantastic and sooo cool. Plus he's French which is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that night. Although I couldnt make it friends went and raved about how good he was. The after party was at that cool place that opened for a while next to the Zap. How that place was never raided was beyond me.

    ReplyDelete