Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 December 2010

Smokin Jos top five tunes 1992.

I have one of those types of memories that remembers irrelevant facts.  I work in housing, and for the life of me cannot remember housing laws and policies.  However, ask me Smokin Jos top five tunes from 1992 and for some reason my memory kicks in.

They are as follows.  For the record they show what amazing taste in music she has.  All of them classics down Trade and Chemistry.  All of them are in my list of favourite dance tunes of all time.  All of them bring back memories of being on the dance floor at Trade in the early days.

You tube links to follow.


  • Djaimin - Give you.  Listen out for the 'trippy' piano hook.  When she played this you things were starting to kick up a notch.
  • Bump - I'm rushing.  Classic.  Enough said.
  • U2 - even better than the real thing (Perfecto dub).  For months I never realised this was a U2 record.  Classic remix.
  • Degress of motion - Shine on.  Happy happy sing a long tune.  One of the rare vocal tunes at Trade.
  • Glam - Hells party.  If theres hell below...  The first time I heard this was actually at the Rhythm Station in Aldershot.


No comments:

Post a Comment