Total Pageviews

Monday 30 April 2012

History of Rave Volume 2.

Just found this mix on my iTunes.  Its a really happy mix of early 90s Rave / Club classics.  Featuring NJOI, Bizarre inc, Moby etc.  Just look at that track listing.


Not really sure who did this mix or where I got it from.  Please contact me if you know who did it so I can acknowledge them properly.


 1.  N-Joi - Anthem (The Mafia Mix)
 2.  N-Joi - Anthem (Original Mix)
 3.  Rhythm On The Loose - Break Of Dawn (Original Mix)
 4.  Opus III - It's A Fine Day
 5.  New Atlantic - I Know (Love Decade Remix)
 6.  Utah Saints - Something Good
 7.  Shades Of Rhythm - The Sound Of Eden
 8.  Dream Frequency - Feel So Real (Frenzy Mix)
 9.  Xpansions - Move Your Body (Elevation)
10. Bizarre Inc feat. Angie Brown - I'm Gonna Get You (Original Flavour Mix)
11. Moby - Go (Woodtick Mix)
12. Gat Decor - Passion (Of Your Passion)
13. Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea (12" Original)
14. Orbital - Halcyon + On + On
15. Orbital - Lush 3-1



http://www.mediafire.com/?uznhs91g7zpcrs1


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment