Total Pageviews

Monday 9 January 2012

Sister Bliss @ Naughty But Nice 1994 part 1.

For the next couple of weeks I am not having a theme for the blog.  I will just be posting random mixes and videos etc.


Today I am posting an old school mix from 1994 by Sister Bliss.  The mix is in two parts and has loads of tunes that were big at that time.


The tunes range from The Prodigy to Dave Clarke via Faithless.  For someone who made her name at Trade and The Gallery the mix shows her tough edge.


Enjoy.


Part 1.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jeyy3z7g9aj38w9


Part 2.
http://www.mediafire.com/?q5a2ohaygqa86pa

3 comments:

  1. Any idea when the EJ Doubell mix will be posted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The set is too big to upload onto files tube. I will be upgrading my account soon, so will be able to then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
    Mizuno Women's National IV Sleeveless Volleyball Jersey

    ReplyDelete